Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tea ball

One Sunny morning I went to a tea ball game at North harbor field with my pet fish. When I was driving then I pulled over in restaurant and I brought my self a burger and a fries. And then we arrive at the North Harbor field and the game begun!!!! There was a awesome guy bating and his enemies was fielding and the crowd was silent. As soon a the awesome guy hits the ball the awesome guy fast as he could and the ball went high and high that no one can see it. And it suddenly it came down like a flashing
light I felt some thing hot come ing down from my top of my brand new car and I jump out from my brand new car and the ball came straight to my car's roof and the ball went straight to my brand new car and I heard a beep in car and it blow up like a volcano overflowing and I looked for my pet fish I found my pet fish cooked for diner and I fell to my knee and then I started to cry











                                                                                                                                                                                         

2 comments:

isabella said...

Nice one jericho ive always wanted to fid a very funny
story

Twelve2010 said...

Your poor pet fish, but what great suspense it added to your story. Well done Jericho. Mrs Pram