Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Kinopios bubblegum

Once upon a time there was a teenager called Kinopio he was not smart but his brother was because he is a cyborg. Kinopio smell's like strong lynx but his brother smell's weird"so one day he was chewing his sticky bubblegum on a train. Until bing bog we are having technical difficulty but lucky we are able to get to the train station that was close. As Kinopio gets off the train he stumbles over his shoe laces and his. Money fall's out of his pocket and in to the drain o"no my money.mum's gonna be made i,m thin thinking i,m thinking aha"nah"ah"nah"crowd"get to the point all ready ah my bubblegum. I will stretch my bubblegum and put it down the drain 5secs later SNAP!hang on let me check my pockets dang it i,m out of bubblegum. Then Kinopio walks to the bank and says two dollars$
please"no sorry you have to swipe your card well that was "weird As he walks out of the bank he walks through the park do" do" do hay look he fond 4 dollars$ on the ground and hay finders keepers losers weepers ha" ha" ha I love that rule. Then Kinopio says man i,m thirsty then he walks to the shop and says one fanta please wow it fall,s out of the sky yes. The end

4 comments:

Twelve2010 said...

Love your imagination Riaihe great story, wouldn't it be great if things fell out of the sky. Thanks for the dance moves I thought your flips were fantastic.

Cassidy said...

Well done Riaihe!!! You make want to have some gum now!

Anonymous said...

great job Riaihe did you know i'm chewing 5 bubble gum and it tastes nice.I think ms signal is proud of you.
By Diana

Angel said...

That was a great story but before you publish it you could go back and read it to make sure that it is perfect, because there was a fullstop in the wrong place.