Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Cassidy's Drama Show!

Every Tuesday I go to Corbans art center for drama lessons. We do stuff like acting, miming and stuff like but one day, my teachers Hannah and Wendy, had some very good news.'' On Sunday we are having the first rehearsal for the show in October.''
All of my friends were so excited about the show! We have all been waiting for a really long time.'' Where is the first rehearsal?''
I said. '' Block-House Bay. Does every one know that is?'' Asked Hannah. We all shook our heads. '' Well maybe your parents will know.'' So me and my mum went down to Block-House Bay. We spent a long time on the opening song. We came back every Sunday. We did some dress-rehearsals and some normal ones. The worst thing was that we had to do the show with bigger kids.
On Saturday, we had our first show. We were all excited. Finally the show started. It was so cool, but then we got bored when we were waiting in the green room. I'd tell you how all of it went but it would take to long. All the shows where FANTASTIC. Then we had the after party.
That was the best part. All of my family were so proud!!!

No comments: