Monday, June 28, 2010

Zanobia's Marvelous Medcine

My Marvelous Medicine
How to make a medicine that makes Scary Dogs cute Dogs

What you need:
Any kind of perfume
A spoon
A bowl
Soap (any)
White paint,
Powder,
Boiling water,
Paper
A 10 cm plank of wood,
A pot
A stirring spoon
A stove
A kettle
A tap
A cup
A Dog
The Instructions:
Put the pot on the stove.
Take the perfume and the soap and put it in the pot.
Put the white paint and the powder into the pot.
Fill the cup with water from the tap.
Put the water in the kettle.
Turn the kettle on.
Wait for the kettle to boil.
Put the paper and the wood in the pot.
Stir all the things in the pot with the stirring spoon.
Take the liquid and put it in the bathtub.
Fill the Bathtub with normal water.
Put your dog in the bathtub.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that sounds so cool!!! I wish I was allowed to do that but my mum would say no. Keep up the good work !!

Twelve2010 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Twelve2010 said...

wow that sonds amazing. its fantastic.






From Kiana

Emma said...

That must be Marvelous

Megan said...

Cool can I have some I need to give a quad dose to my neighbour and the dogs still keeps cutting our lemon tree will his teeth so annoying