Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Holiday Videos

At the start of Term 2, Tumeke 12 worked hard at writing recounts of a holiday event and then recording them as video's. They used some steps to help make sure they were making their story interesting for their audience.

These are the things that they assessed themselves on:
* I spoke with a clear voice.
* I used a good pace that wasn't too fast or too slow.
* I used interesting expression.
* My story was interesting for my audience.

It has been a VERY busy term and we have just loaded the last of the video's. Tumeke 12 would love your feedback on their videos - as you are their audience! We will be recording some more videos using a cue prompter to help us look at the camera when we talk. Thank you for watching our videos and leaving us a comment to help us improve our learning!

1 comment:

Top Deck Learners said...

Wow, Tumeke 12, I am going to have to get my class to have a look at your videos. We are focusing on speeches at the moment and are creating video reflections to use for our three way conferences so it will be great to share your videos with them and also your criteria for assessment. Keep up the hard work!
Mrs S, Topdeck Learners, Rolleston Christchurch