Sunday, June 27, 2010

Megan's Fascinating Recount

I was on the computer typing away. "How did this happen you ask?" Well a couple of minutes ago Mr.T told us to do three Haiku poems in our books and then publish them on the computer. So there I was rushing to be the first one finished. I liked having Mr. T as a teacher, he always gave us cool activities to do. Well what we had to do was type up the words of our haiku poems and then put fascinating coloured boxes behind them. Mr. T also taught us a couple of new tricks on the computer like, how to make a background, how to export something and how to do some more keyboard short cuts. My coloured background had to be a light shade and so did everybody else's. The wonderful things we had to have on our page was Haiku poems in a coloured box. Next to that we had to have a Japanese picture from kid pix. Under that we had to have three interesting Haiku poems and an illustration to go with each one also from kid pix... "I mean, how many things do we have to have for kid pix!?" The very last final touch has to be brilliant so it was our name in a coloured box or in my case a star. My star was yellow with blue writing. The final product looked great and so did everybody else's!

The Wonderful End


No comments: