Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Mysterious White Box By Megan

One really boring and rainy day Miss Signal walked in with a really weird white box. The first thing I started to wonder was who is it from and who's it for I was so hoping it was for me! My brain starting buzzing and zapping and I really wanted to go open the box but then my buzzing and zapping went down because we're not allowed to open the box yet OH MAN!!!! I shouted to myself. Then we passed the mysterious box around the class to each of the big tables. I was so hoping for the box to come to my table, what!!!!I It didn't come to our table that's unbelievable! So I drooped down like a flower that hadn't had water in three weeks! Hollie (a girl in my class) had a chance to pick up the mysterious box but nobody else did. I wasn't that drooped about picking up the box. I really hope and I think that there will be something nice to send us off for the end of the year. I sort of annoyed because Miss Signal won't let us open the box till the end of the year! The wonderful End!=)

By Megan

5 comments:

Melville Intermediate School said...

I think that its very exciting that Miss Signal hasn't told you what it is, and also very frustrating that you aren't allowed to open it for another nine months! The good thing is that you have some clues about what it can't be because of the length of time (food? I hope not!). I really liked your descriptive writing about the box, its really interesting and to be honest it makes me want to event a box of my own and try that with my classroom!
Mr Webb and Room 8, Melville Intermediate School, Hamilton, Waikato.

Sarah said...

Wow Megan That Is An Interesting Story I REALLY Liked It!!!

Angel said...

Hey Megan that is a awesome piece of writing!
How do you get awesome stories out of you!

Twelve2010 said...

WOW Wr Webb I wonder what you will put in it we have opened the box now it was a fish tank and since then our black more fish, shadow died we made a grave for him behind our class room where the garden is he died because his tail got ripped of in the filter and he couldn't swim

Cassidy said...

It was so annoying not to open the big white box